The PIXAPRO CITI1200 PRO (Godox AD1200 PRO) is a Super-Powerful 1200Ws Pack and Head Flash system, that features a self-contained rechargeable 5.2Ah Lithium-ion Battery, which enables it to be used either in the studio, or on location. With its 1200Ws of power, the CITI1200 Pro is perfect for photographers who really want to overpower the Sun or shoot over great distances in bright lighting conditions. Perfect for Commercial, Advertising, Fashion, Lifestyle and Sports photographers.
The CITI1200 Pro features TTL Auto-Exposure, which works with your camera’s metering system to determine the best flash-exposure. It also features High-Speed Sync (HSS) support making it possible to shoot at a shutter speed that is faster than your camera’s Sync speed, enabling you to kill the ambient exposure and use the flash to illuminate your subject so the sky doesn’t get blown out.
The CITI1200 PRO features a Built-in 2.4GHz flash receiver, which enables it to be used in conjunction with any of the PIXAPRO 2.4GHz ONE System flash Triggers, which allows you to control the power of your flashes remotely as well as turning the modelling lamp on and off etc. the CITI1200 Pro supports Canon, Nikon, Sony, Olympus, Panasonic, Fuji film and Pentax cameras, with full TTL control. It can also be used manually with other camera brands, such as Hasselblad, Leica, and PhaseOne.
The CITI1200 Pro Lamp Head, features a Bowens S-Type accessory mount, making it compatible with the large range of S-Type modifiers available on the market.
- Super-Powerful 1200Ws flash power
- Fully Compatible with Pixapro ONE System 2.4GHz wireless Flash Triggers for Canon, Nikon, Sony, Olympus, Panasonic, Fujifilm and Pentax TTL systems
- Powerful 40W COB LED Modelling Light
- Light-weight flash head, suitable for Handholding, or for used on a Boom
- 3.6m Cable Length
- Powered by a Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery
- 1x CITI1200 Pro Control Pack
- 1x CITI1200 Pro Lamp Head
- 1x Battery Module