Entry Fee- £25
Time - 6:30 - 9pm
Theme - Summer Loving! - Grease
Maximum attendees - 6
Please note this is a remote session, you will be handed control of the remote rig via zoom all you require is a laptop or computer.
This is a REMOTE event and will commence at 6:30pm.
We allow time both before and after the session for those who would like to shoot this session on a 1-2-1 basis, if you wish to take advantage of this offer please contact us directly via firstname.lastname@example.org and be quick as 1-2-1 slots are limited to 3 spaces
As per normal here at PGD we have gone above and beyond to try and replicate the studio experience as best as possible.
Our set up includes;
Canon EOS 5Diii with Canon 50mm ƒ/1.8
- Powered by the EOS utility software giving you control of our shutter, aperture, ISO, WB and focusing as well as a few other settings like picture style etc
3x Pixapro Citi 600 studio heads
- Powered by flash controller set up, giving you on screen ability to fire up each head and adjust its power output independently.
DJI Ronin S gimbal
- Powered by pure faith, a lot of of varying software and the in house tech to ensure it stays balanced and connected giving you full pan and tilt control options.
- Placed down by the tank and synced with the Zoom camera and additional webcam, allowing you to have a face to face contact with your model along side the DSLR camera view.
Comica VPN Wireless Mic
- A separate audio system ensuring that we get a clean connection all the way through the session.
Of course this is all coupled together with our in house techs who will make adjustments on Camera height and distance as well as lighting position and shape/gels as per your requests.
As well as all the usual PGD accessories, props and hardware that you are all already familiar with.
After the session we will send your raw files to you within 24 hours via Dropbox
With our knowledge, equipment and hand picked models, Your creativity will be unleashed & the results will be first class.
Our Leicester studio is fully equipped with high end lighting equipment, and range of modifiers, gels and grids to help control your lights, wind machines, smoke machines, white and black full length backdrops and not forgetting our lighting and photographic techs.
Teas, coffees and biscuits will be available, for us anyway, your at home get your own ;)
Studio Session location
78 Friday St (Quad Studios)
If you want to suggest a model or you are a model and would like to do a studio session just get in touch by email or call me on 0116 2910175
We provide you with a full training session on our rig before you handing over control of our camera lighting and gimbal to give you the best studio experience you can get from home.
Teas and Coffees as always are available. Its your home after all ;)
Charlotte is a fantastic personality to work with. She brings so much energy with her to shoots. She's got a smile for days and can make the most stoic crack a smile.
Brilliant session. Gary couldn't have been more helpful made using the rig super easy. Setup really good, could not fault session. thanks guys